The Fuji Xerox DocuPrint P355 d and M355 df deliver brilliant performance for any small or medium sized business, combining speed, efficiency and excellent networking capabilities in one compact unit.
With the features of a large enterprise machine yet at a price you can afford, the DocuPrint P355 d or M355 df are the ideal choice for busy work groups.
A powerful performer that keeps pace with your demands
• Keeps up with your busy work environment. With print speeds of 35 pages per minute you won’t be kept waiting for your print job.
• Superb image clarity. The speedy 533 MHz processor and 256 MB memory together with genuine PostScript® 3™ ensures your image output is crisp, sharp and exactly how you intended.
• Fast off the mark. It takes just 6 seconds for your first page to appear in the output tray.
• Print in a variety of media and sizes. From thick paper, card stock, envelopes or labels; this versatile printer gives you crisp print performance every time.
• High yield toner means fewer pit stops. With 10,000 pages from one toner cartridge, it keeps you printing for longer without the need to stop and change cartridges.
• Fast Networking. Gigabit Ethernet capability enables faster communication between the printer and the network.
Secure networking and effortless print management
• Confidential printing. Advanced security features such as Secure Print*, Control Panel Lock, IPsec data encryption and IP filter ensures confidential and sensitive work can be encrypted for transmission over a network and hides it from prying eyes by only printing it when a password is entered on the control panel.
• Easy setup and monitoring. The Centreware Internet Services (CWIS) function allows for easy configuration and access to the job status of the printer on the network. The software also generates email alerts that notify of events that require attention, such as low toner levels.
• Take total control. The Fuji Xerox Auditron function is a comprehensive management tool for network administrators. It puts an end to internal squabbles over print budgets by allowing an administrator to control who uses the printer and set limits on print volume.
• Extend your LAN to WAN. The DocuPrint P355 d and M355 df are both supported for wide-area network printing in enterprise business applications, providing the same feature-rich environment as when printing over the office local-area network.
• Expanded Citrix printing. The print utility for XenApp has a number of new features and provides enhanced usability and improved administration for Citrix printing.
• Good news for SAP users. The ApeosWare Device type enables the DocuPrint P355 d to be used in SAP R/3 or mySAP environments, helping create beautifully formatted reports, forms and barcodes, and simplifying administrative chores.
D-1-27 & D-2-27, Pusat Perdagangan BS, Jalan BS 14/1, Taman Bukit Serdang, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor,Malaysia03- 8958 email@example.com
Copyright © 2017 eCommerce by webShaper.